O.W. Lee makes great cushions, they just have a few shortcomings:
- Most cushions are NOT reversible (cannot flip to other side to last longer)
- Some cushions are uncomfortable (Backs too hard)
- Some cushions are dirt catchers (Classico Chaise)
We have been improving O.W. Lee cushions for 40 years.
Make fully reversible, customized for personal & climate needs (rain fabric, eliminate hinges, softer backs, etc.)
See direct quality comparison testimonials from O.W.Lee owners - We Win!
(scroll down to order)
WHY NO ONLINE CHECKOUT? - WHY OVERPAY USING A SHOPPING CART?
Purchasing via online "shopping cart" results in mistakes. Customer MISTAKES resut in returns and HIGHER PRICES. So for the last 40 years we have talked with every customer to assure you receive the proper cushions and BEST PRICES.
We guarantee lowest prices when you use our bid request form (Scroll Down).
WE AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES:
- You get a CLASSICO Club Chair - WRONG - You have a Club Dining Chair
- You get a CLASSICO Collection - WRONG - You have the New Classico-W
- You get a SAN CRISTOBAL Curved Back - WRONG - You have a "Camel Hump" Back
- You get an 8" Thick SAN CRISTOBAL - WRONG - You have a 6" Thick Cushion - Doesn't Fit
- You get a Loveseat Set - WRONG - You have a Bench Cushion
- You ordered Dupione Fabric - WRONG - It Gets Mildew in Florida
- You ordered Bessemer Fabric - WRONG - Rain Soaks Cushion
- You ordered CLASSICO - WRONG - Your Collection is RANCHO
- You ordered MONTERRA Dining Chair - WRONG - You have a Club Dining Chair
A quality cushion has high grade (density/resiliency) USA foam made specifically for thickness of cushion. 1/2" of Dacron airflow wrap is then added to top and bottom which is laminated to the foam; so wrap does not distort and slide around.
The "KNOCK-OFF" uses cheap bulk foam (undersized) and stuffs way too much fiber fill inside cushion. This procedure cuts cost and reduces price. This cushion was made by an online imitator.
It is lightyears from O.W. Lee quality. It is not made to match the thickness of the cushion; to do so the remainder is stuffed with cheap fiber fill. The result looks like this:
Should you have any questions or concerns, we're just a phone call away!